It was great to see games being played again this past weekend!
As our public health unit has returned to the Orange-Restrict level of restrictions, here are a few reminders of the health & safety protocols that are in place:
- changerooms are available for use again; it is still recommended that players come partially dressed if possible, to reduce the amount of time they spend in the closer quarters of a changeroom; masks must be worn in the changeroom, until the player is about to go out to the ice surface, and again once they return to the room
- plan to arrive at the arena between 30 minutes and 5 minutes before the scheduled ice time; the front doors will be locked once the ice time has started
- continue to self-assess before coming to the arena, using the Screening Questionnaire
- one parent/guardian is allowed to accompany each player for a practice or game; siblings should remain at home whenever possible, but if necessary may be brought to the arena and must remain with the parent/guardian
- keep physically distanced from others while in the facility; use the designated spots in the changerooms, on the player benches (during games), and in the spectator stands
- our arena staff are working hard to ensure changerooms, player benches, and spectator stands are sanitized in between each group, and washrooms and other common areas are cleaned frequently; please help them, by ensuring no garbage is left in the stands or changerooms
Thanks for everyone's cooperation in keeping our community safe & healthy!
Complete Arena Protocols:
Other Useful Links: