Our bull mascot needs a name, and we need your help!
What do you think the name of the PDMHA mascot should be? Submit your suggestion by Sunday Feb. 25th, and you could win a $200 Hockey Life gift card!
Continue reading for details and the entry form...
- Suggested names ("nominations") must be submitted through the Entry Form on our website. Anyone can put forward a nomination, and nominations will be accepted until midnight on Sunday Feb. 25 2024; limit of three nominations per individual.
- All nominations will first be presented to the executive; any nomination considered inappropriate by the executive as a proposed name for the mascot for a minor hockey association, will be removed.
- All approved nominations will then be presented for voting, through a form from our website. Anyone can vote for their favourite, and voting will close at midnight Sunday March 3 2024.
- Depending on the number of approved nominations, either the top 8 or top 4 nominations, based on total number of votes received, will face off in a bracket challenge.
- Bracket challenge voting will take place until only two nominations remain, to be completed by March 17 2024.
- Once down to the final two nominations being determined, one final round of voting will take place by our current players. Each registered player will receive a ballot; ballots to be submitted at the minor hockey office by Wednesday March 28 2024.
- Winning name will be announced at our wrap up event on April 6.
- The nominator of the winning name will receive a $200 gift card for Hockey Life. If more than one individual had suggested the same winning name, the $200 prize will be evenly divided between them (e.g., $100 each if two people nominated the winning name).