The PDMHA pre-season mini-camp is designed to prepare players for the upcoming hockey season, keeping everyone active on the ice, developing their level of skill and increasing their knowledge of the game.
Participation in this program will promote all around development, including skating, puck skills and fitness. Efforts will be made to match skill levels to challenge players yet build their confidence.
The camp is open to all PDMHA registered skaters; sign-up beforehand is required.Cost:
Please sign-up using this form
. Payment can be made online via PayPal through the registration form, or can be made at the first session. Payment must be made before players are allowed to participate.
Group 1: Novice/Atom/Peewee* (birth years 2011-2006)
- Friday September 14th, 5:00pm-6:50pm; and
- Saturday September 15th, 9:00am-10:50am
Group 2: Peewee*/Bantam/Midget (birth years 2007-2001)
- Friday September 14th, 7:00pm-8:50pm; and
- Saturday September 15th, 11:00am-12:50pm
* Peewee-aged players are welcome to join either Group 1 or Group 2, whichever they would feel more comfortable with (or whichever time is more convenient).