Jr/AAA/AA/A Tryouts, News (Plattsville & District Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Mar 30, 2017 | Tina Balfour | 1325 views
Jr/AAA/AA/A Tryouts
Players who would like to try out for a Junior team, or for AAA (Cambridge) will need a Permission to Skate form.  Note that all players planning to tryout for AAA teams, must register for tryouts at: https://cambridgeminorhockey.com/Categories/1001/Tryouts/

Players who would like to try out for A/AA level hockey, must request a Non-resident Player passport.  This allows a player to tryout at the A/AA centre closest to his/her residential address, following OMHA regulations.

Email [email protected] for all such requests.  For any requests received by April 7, the relevant forms will be available for pick-up April 8 & 9 from the arena - 2pm to 4pm each day.